One station, many probes
MuoviPro system include the Syncstation base and up to 4 Muovi probe. The base itself can be expanded and can connect up to 2 additional Sessantaquattro or MUOVI+ device, 8 DUE+ probe and 2 QUATTRO+ for a maximum of 8 simultaneously connected devices. MuoviLite system, however, allows you to use a single probe connected directly to your PC!
Small and powerful probe
Each probe is small and lightweight, can record 32 channels and integrate an IMU sensor for angle and movement analysis. With the support of a strap you can place it comfortable on you subject.
Aux channels, of course
We could not miss to add auxiliary channels to the Syncstation base, together with a trigger out to synchronize additional devices and a load cell connector for force signal. What more you can ask for?
The MuoviPro is a device composed by one to four wireless probes (Muovi) and a charging and synchronization base (SyncStation). The Muovi probes are 32 channel wireless bioelectrical amplifiers, they are wearable devices designed for dynamic applications. The Muovi probe is able to detect surface electromyographic signals (HDsEMG) and electroencephalographic signals (EEG) for brain computer interface (BCI). Furthermore, the Muovi probes include an inertial sensor and provide the quaternion to obtain their rotation and orientation. The recording electrodes are directly connected to the Muovi probes, no cables are required.
The MuoviPro allows to:
- identify anatomical muscle features;
- decode the neural drive to the muscles (HDsEMG);
- quantify the HDsEMG spatial distribution of different anatomical districts thanks to the possibility of connecting and synchronizing multiple Muovi probes at the same time.
Each SyncStation base allows to interface with WiFi:
- up to 4 Muovi probes with 32 channels
- up to 2 64 channel devices among Muovi+/Sessantaquattro/Sessantaquattro+
- up to 8 Due+ probes with 2 channels
Moreover the base makes available:
- 3 auxiliary inputs
- 1 load cell input
- 1 trigger output
- ethernet connection toward a PC
- Single probe and charger
- 32 channels
- WiFi direct connection
- Up to 4 probes with SyncStation
- Up to 4x32 channels
- Ethernet connection via SyncStation